Frequently asked questions

Maintenance and proper use of the Vitastiq product

Do not bend or damage the cable. This can cause an electric shock or fire.
Do not touch the power cord with wet hands or disconnect charger by pulling the cable. This can cause an electric shock.
The battery has a built-in protection circuit.
Putting any battery directly into the trash is dangerous for the environment and for those who live in it. Dispose of the product responsibly. DO NOT discard the product along with your household waste. A crossed-out wheeled bin symbol indicates that the battery should not be placed in the household waste. Instead, it shall be handed over to the appropriate collection point for the recycling of batteries. Follow your local regulations for proper disposal of the used Li-Ion and Li-Metal batteries or devices.

Warnings

Lithium battery inside of the product
Do not dispose of the product in fire or expose them to excessive heat.
Do not crush, puncture or incinerate the product.
Do not disassemble the product.
Never disassemble the cells or batteries.
The battery replacement shall be done only by the device supplier and never by the user.

Precautions

Do not charge the Vitastiq2 when the temperature is below 0°C or above 40°C (Celsius).
Avoid any mechanical or electrical damage to the product.
Store in a dry environment, at room temperature (20-25°C).
Keep away from heat, avoid prolonged sun exposure.

What an innovative project! You can track your vitamin trend anywhere, anytime with Vitastiq!

Blanka Vlašić Former high jump world champion